- Crisis Intervention
- Information and
- Abuse and Trauma-
- Group Sessions
- Legal Advocacy
- Medical Advocacy
Welcome to Children's Response Center
Children’s Response Center, a program of Harborview Medical Center, provides services and support for children and youth under the age of 18 who have experienced sexual assault or other traumatic events. Services are also available for non-offending family members and children and youth who display sexual behavior problems.
Children’s Response Center serves residents in the following East King County areas:
- Bothell city limits to south Bellevue
- Lake Washington (including Mercer Island) to the county line
In addition, the Center’s social workers see children and families for one half-day each week in Snoqualmie/North Bend and Carnation.
If have reason to believe that a child or youth may have been sexually abused or exposed to a traumatic event, Children’s Response Center may be able to help. Contact us today to get on the path to healing.
Popular On Web
- Revitaa Pro Reviews – Detailed Analysis On Revitaa Pro Based On Customer Reviews
- Dentitox Pro Reviews 2021 – Does it Really Work? Safe Ingredients?
- BPS-5 Reviews – An Effective Approach To Normalize Blood Pressure Levels!
- Bullying In Schools eBook Reviews – Is It An Effective Guide For Parents?
- Herpesyl Reviews 2021- Customer Reviews Exposed!
- SynoGut Reviews 2021 – Benefits, Side Effects & Customer Reviews!
Please Save the Date!
To Heal a Child’s Heart
DATE: May 15, 2007
To learn about being a Table Captain or an event sponsor, please contact CRC at 425.467.3384 or [email protected]
Watch our new video (Windows Media Player)