- 1 Manuka Miracle Reviews – How Manuka Miracle Act As A Perfect Anti-aging Cream?
- 2 What is Manuka Miracle?
- 3 Manufacturer of Manuka Miracle
- 4 Ingredients in Manuka Miracle
- 5 How does this supplement work?
- 6 Benefits of using Manuka Miracle
- 7 Manuka Miracle side effects
- 8 Manuka Miracle dosage & How to use them?
- 9 Results & Longevity
- 10 Is Manuka Miracle honey balm legit?
- 11 Manuka Miracle customer reviews and complaints
- 12 Manuka Miracle price & availability
- 13 Final Verdict – Manuka Miracle Reviews
- 14 Frequently asked questions
In this Manuka Miracle review, our attempt is to share our experience with this product, whether good or bad.
We will analyze its main ingredients and formulation to find out all the benefits of this product. We’ll also see the results and longevity of this product to make sure you get the best solution for skincare.
Manuka Miracle Reviews – How Manuka Miracle Act As A Perfect Anti-aging Cream?
Skincare makes an inalienable part of our lifestyle. While most of us look for natural products in terms of food and outfits, we often end up buying cosmetic products for skincare.
The products we are using on our bodies should be given the same importance if we want to maintain an all-organic lifestyle. And so, we came across Manuka Miracle cream, a skin-rejuvenating honey balm from UpWellness.
So let’s go through the Manuka Miracle review, and find does Manuka Miracle lotion work as it claims? Can it help your skin with hydration and smoothness? Let’s quickly find out!
|Product Name||Manuka Miracle|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Joshua Levitt|
|Health Benefits||Helps to improve your skin by treating everything related to the skin- be it acne, blemish, or premature aging|
|Ingredients||Manuka Honey, Calendula Officinalis, Symphytum Officinale, and much more|
|Result||30 seconds of application|
|Side Effects||No negative side effects|
|Multipack||Available in 1 jar, 3 jars, and 6 jars|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is Manuka Miracle?
Manuka Miracle is basically a honey-based balm for your skin that aims to hydrate, smoothen and soften your skin. Moreover, the daily application of this balm can protect your skin from all kinds of irritation and damages. This skincare product is available online on UpWellness.com.
The manufacturer of Miracle Manuka assures you that this product is made with all-natural ingredients. It includes honey and herbal extracts to gradually improve your skin’s overall health.
As claimed by the manufacturer, it is a physician-approved formula that works effectively in enhancing your skin’s ability to repair itself.
Manufacturer of Manuka Miracle
Manuka Miracle lotion is manufactured by UpWellness, a renowned brand based in Florida, the USA. UpWellness mainly focuses on the concept of nutrient-rich living.
It formulates and sells nutrient-rich health supplements and skincare products. We came across seven varieties of nutritional and herbal supplements, a doctor-approved coffee, and two skincare products featured on their website.
UpWellness has its own medical team, which is supervised by Dr. Joshua Levitt. He is a medical expert known for his holistic medicine practices in New England.
Dr. Levitt is also the clinical preceptor for the Yale School of Medicine. Miracle Manuka and some other products are the results of his extensive research in the world of conventional and naturopathic medicine.
Ingredients in Manuka Miracle
Manuka Miracle’s ingredients are extracted from all-natural sources. The five main ingredients of this skincare product are as below:
- Manuka Honey: It is the main ingredient of this skincare product. Manuka honey is the secret of soft and supple skin for many celebrities. Manuka honey is a special honey that is antibacterial and bacterial resistant. It is effective for treating everything related to the skin- be it acne, blemish or premature aging.
- Calendula Officinalis: It is an oil extracted from the Calendula flower. Calendula Officinalis has been used for centuries by herbalists to treat skin inflammation and irritation symptoms such as rashes, redness, burns, bites, stings and swelling- to name a few. This oil also works magically in treating viral, bacterial and fungal skin infections.
- Symphytum Officinale: Comfrey or Symphytum Officinale contains a compound called allantoin, which can promote healthy skin growth. It is one of the widely used natural ingredients when it comes to skin damage treatment.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: It is another common ingredient that you’ll get in skin creams. It has rich levels of vitamins A, C, D, and E. Hence, Sunflower seed oil contains a lot of anti-oxidant properties, which can help protect your skin against sun damage.
- Olive Oil: This ingredient needs no special introduction. While olive oil is famous worldwide as cooking oil, it is a very common ingredient in skin creams, serums, and balms. Some of its benefits are moisturizing, controlling premature skin aging and protecting the skin from UV rays.
- Beeswax: It is another common skincare component that comes with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and antioxidant properties. It can reduce inflammation, irritation and redness of the skin.
How does this supplement work?
As the manufacturer claims, Manuka Honey reduces skin irritation and brings an improvement in your skin texture once you start applying.
All the herbal extracts and other ingredients of this formula get absorbed into your skin and start showing you results within a few days of application.
Daily use of this formula keeps your skin hydrated, soft, and supple.
While some ingredients of this formula (Calendula Officinalis) treat skin problems such as irritation and inflammation, some (Manuka Honey) work as a natural moisturizer to leave your skin hydrated.
Also, some ingredients in this formula (Symphytum Officinale) protect your skin from everyday toxins and Sun damages. As a result, this formula stimulates healthy skin growth. UpWellness claims its results as “healthy skin guaranteed”.
Benefits of using Manuka Miracle
UpWellness and Dr. Levitt assure you of multiple benefits of Manuka Miracle skin balm, which will start showing once you apply it regularly. The benefits are mentioned below.
- If you have dry skin problems such as dry spots, cracks, flakes and minor irritations, this formula will relieve you by maximizing hydration.
- If you have oily skin problems such as acne, blackheads, whiteheads and open pores, this formula will reduce such problems by controlling sebum.
- Since this formula contains herbal ingredients, it is suitable for those with combination and sensitive skin.
- For its soothing, moisturizing and protective properties, Manuka Miracle cream is highly protective against harmful toxins and Sun rays.
- Due to the healing properties, this skin balm can give you relief from skin irritation.
- The healing properties also enhance cell repair and give you flawless skin within a few days.
- Manuka honey has antimicrobial effects, which can reduce redness, breakouts and the risk of infection.
- This formula works as a skin revitalizer and hence gives you smooth, soft and radiant skin.
Manuka Miracle side effects
This honey-based skin balm is made with all-natural ingredients. Hence, the manufacturer ensures you with zero chance of side effects. However, you should consult your dermatologist if you have specific skin issues as below:
- If you are suffering from any dangerous skin disease
- If you are allergic to honey or any other ingredient mentioned above
- If you are following a prescribed skincare routine by your doctor
Manuka Miracle dosage & How to use them?
Manuka Miracle lotion starts working within 30 seconds of applying it to your skin, as claimed by the manufacturer. Here is the usage instruction recommended to you by none other than Dr. Levitt himself:
- Apply this formula to the targeted areas of your skin
- Rub it gently until the formula gets completely absorbed
- You will notice its powerful effects within 30 seconds of application
Results & Longevity
Applying UpWellness Manuka Miracle to your skin regularly will improve hydration, reduce redness and show other effects.
However, since it’s a herbal skincare product, the results will not show up overnight. The recommended period for best results is at least 2 to 3 months when you use it daily.
If you discontinue this formula after a few days, the results will no longer be visible. For long-term benefits, using this product for 1-2 years is recommended by Dr. Levitt.
Is Manuka Miracle honey balm legit?
Your concern for whether this product is legit or not is quite relevant since there are too many herbal skin care products available nowadays.
We have researched the same and found out that it’s a genuine product. The natural ingredients are safe for people with all types of skin.
From many of the UpWellness Manuka Miracle reviews, we can understand there is no chemical used in this product, and hence, the chances of side effects are negligible.
Manuka Miracle customer reviews and complaints
So far, many customers have shared their Manuka Miracle reviews, most of which are positive. They have shared how it has left their skin feeling rejuvenated, soft, and glowing.
Some customers have mentioned how this balm has helped them to get rid of skin irritation and redness.
There is very little negative feedback, which is mostly about their skin’s intolerance to honey. The reviews give us a high hope in recommending this product to our readers.
Manuka Miracle price & availability
Each jar of Manuka Miracle lotion comes with 0.88 oz of balm. The prices are as below:
- 1 Jar: $49.95 + $6.95 Shipping
- 3 Jars: $119.85 + Free US Shipping
- 6 Jars: $179.70 + Free US Shipping
Manuka Miracle is only available in the officiate site of UpWellness. You need to pay attention while searching for this product online as the internet is flooded with many fake products being sold in the same name.
Therefore, do not look for this product in eCommerce sites or retail stores. You will get the authentic Manuka Miracle only from UpWellness’s website.
Final Verdict – Manuka Miracle Reviews
Manuka Miracle is a natural skincare balm that treats many common skin problems such as inflammation, irritation, redness, dryness, acne- to name a few. As mentioned in the Manuka Miracle review, It promotes healthy skin growth and results in soft and radiant skin naturally.
Formulated by UpWellness and its team of doctors, this honey-based skin balm can be a part of your regular skincare regime.
We have reviewed this product based on our experience and customer reviews. This skin balm actually does great work in providing you with a natural skincare solution.