Kids are kids, and they’re messy. So, they often get slime stuck in their hair. When kids get slime on their hands, they often touch their face or head, and it usually results in a sticky mess of hair and slime—many kids panic when this situation arises. But now, there is an easy solution without reaching out to scissors for cutting your hair, and that is usually using a shampoo.
What things do you need to remove the slime from your hair?
Here are some of them :
- A conditioner
- A shampoo
- A powerful shower head
- A shower
- Some peanut butter
Now let’s check out that how we can use these things to remove slime from hair.
Ways to remove slime from your hair
1. The best way to remove slime from the hair is by taking a shower using a shampoo and conditioner. A long shower using hot water and a good scalp massage should remove the slime particles along with any oil or residue from the hair.
2. You can start a hot shower letting your hair soak in it. Then try to you use a hard setting in your shower to get rid of that slime. If in case there is a lot of slime in your hair, you may get some off from the hair before this slime goes into the tube so that it doesn’t clog the pipes.
3. Another way is to scrap your hair and scalp using your nails to remove the slime. Take few strands of hair at a time and start scraping from the root of the hair. Just make sure to clean the fingernails as the slime fills them up, and keep on scraping the slime out of your hair and scalp.
4. Next is to use a shampoo to clean your hair and scalp. Most of the brands of shampoos work very well, but a lot of scrubbing is involved in getting all the slime out of the hair. Try leaving the shampoo for a few minutes so that the stickiest of the slime particles loosen a bit, and then give it a good scrub and clean your hair with water.
5. The next step is to apply conditioner to the hair and let it sit for a few minutes. Then remove the conditioner using water and clean your hair. If there’s still some slime left, then go for another round of shampoo and conditioner to remove every bit of the slime.
6. Slime is very tough to remove. But for quick removal without hair loss, try to use a detachable spray wand shower head. It is much more powerful and can easily remove every bit of slime from all the parts of your hair.
Tips, tricks, and hacks to remove slime:
So, you’ve got slime on your hair, and even with all the above steps, you cannot remove it out of your hair? Wait a minute before you reach out to shave your head. Just give me a couple of minutes to go through these few tips, tricks, and hacks using unconventional products to remove slime from your hair. Though it may sound ridiculous, there are some super slime removal hacks which are as follows :
- Peanut butter – Treat your hair with this delicious peanut butter. For a change, use it on your hair instead of sandwiches. Spread the peanut butter all over your hair and head and massage it into your scalp. Take a shower once the slime is out of your hair. Using smooth peanut butter will do the trick, but crunchy will also help.
- Olive Oil or Coconut oil – All the homes have at least one of these oils present. Take a cup of oil and pour it directly on the top of your head, massaging it into your scalp and hair. You can use the help of a parent or your friend or sibling if you get stuck in the process. After 90% of the slime has been removed from your head, take a hot shower and shampoo the hair at least twice to get rid of all the oil and residue from your hair.
Using all the above as tips, tricks and hacks will surely remove every bit of the slime from your hair. Hey guys, let’s hope for the best.
Click here to know about – Zeta White Reviews -Is Zeta White Face Cream A Real Deal?
Amanda Wingfield is a certified Diabetes Management Specialist who also holds an MD in Endocrinology, with certifications from ABIM and AACE. She has a decade of experience serving thousands of patients through her independent practice and has been working in the capacity of an expert diabetes consultant for the past 4 years. Ms. Wingfield is revered by her regular readers for her in-depth research and evidence-based analysis of diabetes medications, supplements, and treatments, and her highly critical style of writing.